1. ANY POSTAL JOB: MUST PAY FOR CIVIL SERVICE EXAM FIRST
2. HAIR DRESSER: MUST PAY FOR SALON RENTAL AND PAY FOR BEAUTICIAN CERTIFICATE
3. NURSE: MUST PAY FOR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION AND UNIFORMS TO WORK
4. NURSING ASSISTANT: MUST PAY FOR UNIFORMS BEFORE YOU CAN WORK
5. WAITRESS: MUST BY SLIP RESISTANT SHOES
6. TEACHER: MUST PAY FOR TEACHING CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO WORKING
7. ONLINE TYPIST: MUST BUY MANUALS AND PAY PRE-EMPLOYMENT FEES
8. INDEPENDENT CONSTRUCTION WORKER: PAY FOR TOOLS
9. TRUCKER: PAY FOR SCALE TICKETS, GAS, AND PHYSICALS
Q. HOW SOON CAN I START?
A. YOU CAN START WITHIN AN HOUR
You can start immediately or take your time, that is fully up to you.
Q. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED
A. WE ARE LOCATED IN BUFFALO, NY
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION SO OUR PHYSICAL LOCATION WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR SPECIFIC DAY TO DAY WORK
Q. IS THIS LEGITIMATE
IF THIS WERE NOT LEGITIMATE, MANY, MANY AFFILIATES WOULD NOT BE WORKING WITH US DAILY AND MAKING A LOT OF MONEY TYPING FOR US.
Q. IS THIS A PONZI SCHEME?
Ponzi Schemes are illegal and are associated with investment programs in which earlier investors are paid out from the funds of new
investors. Money is typically pooled together and promises of high-investment payouts are made. Typically the company collapses and the newest investors never receive a return of any kind. This is not an investment program of any kind.
Q. IS THIS A MATRIX PROGRAM?
Matrix programs, also known as money doublers, cyclers, and randomizers have a commission system based on a specified percentage of the member’s deposit or from recruiting a specific amount of downline members before they ever earn a dime. Usually you won't receive a payout until a matrix is filled or a line cycles. This is not a matrix program of any kind. All members earn a 100% commission on all sales.
Q. IS THIS AN MLM?
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's “downline”, and can provide multiple levels of compensation. MLM's usually charge an initial start-up cost to become a distributor which does not include any product. This NOT a MLM program as there are absolutely no levels. All members receive immediate access to the product including access to the support team to help them learn how to advertise if they choose to promote. There are no pass-up sales, no downlines, or monthly subscriptions of any kind being created. There are also no admin fees, distributor fees or hidden fees of any kind.